CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

happy + disappointed.... huh...

yest,
i went to KLCC PIKOM PC fair wit my family..
i dono y my dad suddenly wanna bring us there...
anyway, i feel very happy la cz i wish to go there...
there was a lot of promotion..
quite nice..
unfortunately, i not manage to take any pic..
haha..
we bought a camera..
a laser printer for me..
n PURPLE flash drive.. for me too..
so nice ler the flash drive...
the last one selling there..

anyway,
i was informed tat there will be klwmbc tat nite..
start from 8 smt to 11..
i tot i can go..
cz i tat time in klcc..
quite near the stadium merdeka..
but tat time almost 9..
i ask my parents to let me go..
thy say wait..
so i wait n wait n wait..
reached almost 9.30...
after reached the car..
i ask thm in the car..
thy said.. NO!!!!!
huh..
so so so disappointed..
i janji people n ask this ask tat..
finally,
i cnt attend..
for so many time le..
not onli once..
haiz..
so sorry for tat..
hope wont angry....
so during the way back home.
my muka like muka 10 sen..
haha..
moody al the time..
after reached home oso..
haiz...
i feel so guilty lei...
again..
sorry....





0 comments: