CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

2nd of august.........


today, i went for gathering organized by my ex classmates..
act theis motive is to celebrate 3 people bday..
included me...
i reached there at about 11..
fetched by see hun...
first..
we went to sing k..
there was bout 11 people went for the gathering...
dono y we hav to seperate into 2 group..
huh..
so we start to sing k..
my room there, initially no people choose the songs..
so,
i jz pick some songs...
no people sing..
wat the song i like,
thy don like..
huh...
so,
i jz keep quiet..
after sometime..
my fren came suddenly wit a cake..
thy wished to surprise us i think..
unfortunately, sorry,
i jz stare at him blurly..
without any surprise..
so, 3 of us, yeong kang, bi qi n me cut the cake..
chocolate moss cake..
nice act...
like..
we took some pic..
thn we start makan food..
after tat onli eat the cake...
anyway,
even got cake..
i still got the feeling of hoping..
haha..
hoping for... - present...
greedy huh...
but...
i m a weird people..
is normal to hav weird thinking n attitude..
so,
i jz hope tat thy will give some surprise...
waiting n waiting..
eventually...
i dissapointed..
my fren told us, he wanna give us bday card,
but, he bought ONE...
funny huh...
so....
my feeling full wit excited gone..
replaced wit a moody feeling....
so, after all, i bcome so quiet n smile gone from my face, too...
my feeling was..
down..
thy decided to watch movie after tat...
act i decided not to watch....
unwilling...
wit moody mood, can i watch movie??
huh..
i feel like wanna scream as loud as possible..
but, i cant...
finally, i went to watch...
the mummy...
my thinking bcome more complicated after went inside the cinema..
n, unfortunately, i lose control...
i cried..
jz for awhile...
no body noticed..
sometime, cry can reduce our sadness..
but, jz some of it..
finally..
the movie finished..
went out wit a more stable mood..
thy decided to buy present for us..
i say no..
thn i went away..
let thm discuss while i went to walk..
finally...
thy din buy la..
but, still ok la.............
haha...
i say this, i m like bluffing my self..
huh..
so, after all, my hope all gone....
i still quiet n forced my self to smile when it is needed..
huh...
i dono y i hav such idiot thinking..
y i m such an abnormal people..
y don i open minded??
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wan to scream, again..
but, i cnt..
all the unwillingness, patientless hiding in my heart..
painful..
- today.....
my patient is extremely limited..................................................................................................



sorry......

0 comments: