CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

BoRinG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o m g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boring a.....
huh..
my fren one go dating shopping..
one balik rumah..
room mate dono go where liao..
msn not many people online tat time..
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!
boring a....
y so unlucky one...
hahaha...
my bday full wit boringness today..
hahah..
now sitting on the chair in the room alone listening to music online..
huh..
can do nth..
wanna release my boringness,
so i blog lo..
hahaha..
act if i go back hometown, oso wil be boring ler..
huh.
somemore have to bring so many things back...
heavy n malas nak bawa la..
aih......
boring boring boring..
sien sien sien..
chat wit people the people so serious,
ask one answer one..
argh!!!
aih..
is it this is all my balasan..
for being dono wat....
T.T
even i sometime wont feel boring even alone..
but today,
i feel like so so so boring..
maybe today is my bday ba..
previously, i will celebrate in my school..
so happy tat time..
so many people greet me tat time..
receive so many presents....
now..
argh..
sudah la...
is ok one act...
lama kelamaan will biasa one..
tabah n sabar!!!!
kakakaka..
but, still cnt..
boring..
dono how to express boring le....
T.T




0 comments: