CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

relax + satisfied + happy + relieved..

wahaha..
i jz finish my english presentation..
the first presentation in mmu....
o m g..
i was so so so relieved + + + after the presentation..
after i fully say out all my points....
cz i can say out all the points even i tot i most probably will forget...
this is bcz b4 tat, when i stand in front, my brain BLANK...
n when i m giving the handout to all the people, my hand shivering..
hahaha..
this is the first time i shiver jz for the presentation..
wahaha..
anyway,
i wanna say sorry for my group members bcz.....
i thk i m the one bring the unluckiness..
cz from wat i experienced,
any group tat included me,
it most most probably will be the first group have to present..
this is the third time to be the first group..
i dono y....
maybe i m the sinister..
sorry..
but anyway,
first group sometime too, will bring benifits.. haha..
by the way,
i knew tat today is jz the first presentation for me..
there will be more n more presentation waiting for me....
n assignments too..
haha..
so, gambatte^^
to everybody....
anyway, my bday coming ler....
will become olderT.T
anyway..
ful wit hope....
kakaka..
i do hope tat i wont dissapointed..
but if it is supposed to be like tat..
i wil accept it, too..

0 comments: