CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

currently~




recently, i feel like don hav the mood n ability to blog...
dont know why..
maybe bcz of bz,
however,
i noe tat not onli bz...
but i dono wat...
sometime i feel like so sad..
dono bcz of wat..
feel like i m a failure..
so many short coming on me..
sometime i may bcome very very quiet n moody jz after laughing around n talking..
weird rite..
haha..
maybe i m doldrums..
haha..
but no people will noe n bther me one...
haha...
i think this is the retribution of seldom contact with frens especially my ex schoolmates..
wakaka..
n oso the penalty for me not having best fren...
wakaka..
act,
i envy those my frens who having best frens n can chat using phones always even though they seperated..
n still having the good relationship...
can share all those hapiness n sadness in their life..
will be people to advise them...
encourage them..
so tat they can free from the sadness..
or at least unlash some of the sadness..
haha..
i do hope tat i will be having good frens tat can let me to share those hapiness n sadness..
haha...
but,
can i??
haha...







0 comments: