CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

L change the world!


today woke up in the morning kena marah liao..
wakaka..
my dad said i wake up late n din help my mum..
lolx..
even i helped, he donno..
luckily,
my mum din scold me..
if not,
i really will faint le..

erm,
anyway,
today,
my fren wan ask me to go out,
watch movie de..
thy sugested yesterday..
i thought i can go..

but after wake up in the morning today..
i sedar tat my parents will not in tat time..
cant bring me to bus station..
lolx..
donno how..

but,
my fren suddenly said wanna fetch me..
after tat,
cant le..
thn after tat, can..
T.T..

anyway,
i decided not to go le..
later kena marah..
cz always keluar..
T.T
no good..
wakaka..

haiz..
not going out..
boring pula..
huh..
anyhow,
i hope tat i wont regret for the decision i made..

lolx..
now kena marah again..
huh..
my dad said i din help my mum..
yuan wang a!!!
suan le...
don wan argue wit him..
waste my energy onli..
lolx..

eventually..
i still hope tat i wont regret for the decision i made..
anyhow,
i cant watch the movie..
L change the world..
huh..
sad..
suan le la..
wahaha..

0 comments: