CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

balik KaMpUnG..


wahaha..
later wanna go back penang lo..
my hometown..
cz wanna go back qing ming..
not really excited act..

wahaha..
finish tidy my things..
so boring now..
waiting..

haiz..
kesian juga,
jz now kena marah..
cz my mum said i din help her..
lolx..
but she donno i headache,
resting in the room..
yuan wang..T.T

anyway,
biarkan aje..
haha..
huh..
now very bising..
my stupid bro..
lolx..
too bising..
wanna punish him but cant..
haiz..
i don hav the kuasa to punish..

donno wat to do now..
no one chat wit me..
siapa suruh saya no always not contact wit frens..
now padan muka..
haha..

back to hometown,
act quite tired too..
n need to take this take tat..
especially my mum..
bring too too too many things,,
menyusahkan..
better stay at home..
haha...

really boring now..
better off pc now..
later kena marah again..
haha..

2 comments:

Lisa717 said...

take it easy wor my dear...parents always like tat geh..dun put in heart ya..hehe..bt anyway, u oso used to is rite?? hehe..

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

HAHA..
can do nth lo..
right..
not really used to it..
wakaka..
but stil need to..
but paling kesian is ear lo..
always kena kacau..
wakaka..