CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

wAt a bOriNG DaY!!


huh..

donno y today suddenly so boring..
until will easy get angry..
lolx..
too too too boring..
donno wat can do at home..
no work too..T.T
listen music but still boring..

maybe,
is bcz
i cant play pc..
quite tired..
no people chat wit me..
cz all no reply my msg..
hate..
like wan kill people..
wahaha..
eventually,
no!
wakakax..

luckily,
i can use pc now..
wow..
so happy..
my bro jealous on me..
hehe..
cz he cant play pc..
wakaka..
hahaha..
cz he need to do homework..

pc is my best fren ler..
thx pc..
thx for the pc inventor..





2 comments:

Lisa717 said...

hello~ i come to visit ur blog lo!! do u know hu m i?? hehe..let u guess!! ur blog not bad neh..gt many nice pic!! like it too!! hope to visit ur blog everytime i on9 o!! do take k there n dun b so boring wor..all rite?? God bless..

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

YUP..
sure i noe la..
wahaha..
i so clever..
wahaha.. =.=

thx ya..
but still new la my blog..
jz saja write somthing inside..
like chat wat pc..
haha..
thx ya cz visit my blog..

ya, i will try to get rid of it de..
try..
hahah