CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

i passed the car test!!!

eventually..
i passed!!
so happy..
but gonna sick..
wakaka..
cz kena hujan..
n i don hav enough sleep yesterday..
maybe tak biasa sleep early,
so cant sleep..
until almost 3 am..
lolx..

act,
i feel like so unbelievable cz can pass..
cz frm wat i heard from my fren..
thy said i need to give the kopi lui for the road test..
if not..
thy will surely failed u..
but luckily is,
i passed..
n i get one mark more thn the passing mark..
wakaka..

anyway,
the tester looks fierce..
lolx..
scary...
when i drive,
my hand mengigil..
n cold too..
but finally..
i pass..
so excited tat time..
but i looks not really happy on my face..
wakaka..

anyhow,
thx for my frens who supporting me..
thx thx..

n,
wat my dad said doesnt come true..
wahaha..
i won...
wakaka//

eventually,
this is jz a little bit of cabaran in my life..
so..
i still need to face more challenge in my life..
haha..
good luck..

2 comments:

Lisa717 said...

wow^^ congratulation on ur car test wor..hehehe..

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

haha..
thx thx..