CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

cj7

err..

today wan write wat lei..


well,

today i woke up so late, compare to previous days..

wakaka..

cz my mama not at home..

while my papa jz back from work, went to sleep..

haha..

so happy..

no people scold me in the early morning..


anyway,

i jz hav milo as breakfast today at about 12pm..

wakaka..

late..


after tat,

after my mama went home..

we act wanna go to eat vege in a restorant..

but after waiting my teruk bro went to bath..

is late dy..

so,

we went to eat in a chinese restorant..


but, b4 tat,

i saw a pet shop..

got fish inside there..

thinking to go there to hav the look the cute fishes..

haha..

anyhow,

my dad has been asked to go to work after tat..

huh..

so, i need to cancel my plan tat ask my dad to take me there..

huh..


so after went home,

i doing nth at home..

hiding in my room,

listen to music..

listen until fall to sleep..

wakaka..

but hav been scold by mama,

say wat always stay in the room..

lolx..

doing nth down there sure hide in room la..

my habit..

yuan wang..


so,

i jz spent my time chatting wit my fren using hp..

thx ya cz teman me..

haha..

if not sure i will die bcz of the boringness..

lolx..


after tat,

my mum suddenly said wanna bring us to pasar malam..

haha..

cz she said don wan let us always stay inside the home..

wakaka..

so happy can go pasar malam..

thought i can go to buy song cd..

unfortunately,

no one selling the cd la!!!!!

huh..

dissapointed..

so,

i jz went there n bought a pair of earing..

cz i m lacking of earing now..

wakaka..

n i hav the nasi lemak as dinner..

wakaka..


erm, after went home,

my sis suddenly say wanna give me smt as my present during my bday..

lolx..

still long to be coming lar!!

anyway,

i accepted it..

haha..

is cj7..

wakaka..

purple colour..

so nice n cute..

thx ya..


2 comments:

Lisa717 said...

dear fren, to save money u can download song frm www.baidu.com geh..i always download song at there..

anyway, y u dun show ur cj7 pic here ler?? i wanna see leh..hehe

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

aiyo..
but i wan listen in my room o..
can ma??
haha..
the connection hp wit pc always got problem
malas wan repair
haha..
see la, if ok liao i put k??
wakaka