CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

2 bday..

today is my mama bday..

from wat i expected,
my mum surprised for wat i hav done..
haha..
u noe,
my mama thought the pizza deliver people as a thief..
wakaka..
hahahah..

she was trying to lock the door when saw the people came in..
lolx..
but luckily when she heard my name is called,
she accepted the pizza..
wakaka..


unfortunately,
i cant see how is my mama respon..
wahaha..
sure interesting..
rite??



after she received the pizza..
she straight away call me..
haha..
to thx for the pizza..
tat time..
i m singing k in metro point..
i don wanna at home cz i wana let her surprised..
haha..



anyway, she looks happy about tat..
glad..
n she likes it..

anyway,
she telling me tat i m wasting the money..
act,
yes i m..T.T
i m wasting my money..
RM 30 gone......
but anyhow,
i jz trying to make her bday meaningful for her..
n..
moreover..
do u heard about this-u pay for smt, u will get back more thn b4..
jz wanna tell tat, do wat should do n don worry tat it will be gone..





anyway..
besides giving my mama surprised,
i gave my frens surprised too..
but dono whether she think so too??
haha..



i went to metro point today..
to sing k n celebrate my fren bday..
we make it earlier..
anyhow,
my fren dono tat we will b giving her present..



erm,
act..
i m the one who bought the present..
wakaka..
my frens said how will b the present chose by me..



anyway,
i hav been asked to buy present to my fren,
n yesterday i bought it..
i hav asking ideas from my fren..
he gave a lot ideas but i still cant find any suitable present..
anyway,
thx for the suggestion^^


eventually,
i bought three present..
jz for one people..
haha..

finally,

i hope tat she will like the present..








this is the papar bag i use to keep the present inside..
i m the one wrote the name - cai yeen...
nice??
haha..























this is the behind part..
i m the one too who wrote the words..






















this is the bday card..
so nice..
but not for me..
wahaha..





















this is all the present..
all is packed..





















nice??
hehe..
i wrote it..
like it very much..
looks like printed out..
wakaka//





2 comments:

Lisa717 said...

wow..syok ler ur mum n ur fren gt bday present~ i oso hope tat on my coming bday i will get lot of present as wat i had during my childhood...

really miss those days when my family celebrate bday for me..wanna thx my beloved parent once again..

dear, u really talented in drawing ma...though it's juz writing a happi bday word or even writing ur fren name..all of it look so professional wor..

u sure can success in ur future geh..gambathe ya^^

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

hah..
thy sure happy la, cz get present ma..
haha..
wa, when ur childhood u get a lot present de a??
good lo..
i don hav..
haha..

so good ur parents celebrate wit u..

haha..

act still ok onli la..
not very good..
not pro la..
haha
but anyway, i like it..
haha..

thx thx..
u too..