CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

my stomach is recovered.. but not fully recovered.. lol.. anyway, exam is coming soooooo near n i hv to sit for 4 papers in the exam... 3 days continuous continue by one day electronics exam, which falling on 29th dec... ahhh tats torturing since the previous paper is at 23rd dec.. sigh.. n this make my holiday shorter... even though i don really like to stay at home but i noe my frens are done wit stpm and maybe i can force them to come out lol.. :( anyway, can do nth wit it n i stil hv to bear wit it.. anyway, i wondering how will be my result since it will make me to either stay, or leave.. lol.. hopefully i can make my self study... i don really hope to leave.. lol
good luck~ ! anyway, currently doing assignment, first time doing assignment but of course i m not doing it on my own but being taught by roomate.. but thn, it's still a good start since finally i can make my self to do assignment... lol... good luck again n take care!

0 comments: