CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

if i can stop thinking now, i will.. i really hope to study but end up, i CANT... i studied nth today and left not much time for me to study.. i dono how.. can i really give up in the exam ? no i cant, i m not the youngest in the family n after me there are still 2 bro n 1 sis.. my sis graduated from secondary school n now she is waiting to enter uni.. i cant really do anything since there wil be finance prob if i waste money in changing school or wat.. but i really cant study now.. how? can anyone help me? i hope everything will be going smoothly after this

1 comments:

小君 said...

+ oil khim2
u can do it....
although it is very tough
what i can do is support you with my spirit
u r tough girl, im sure u can pass through everything at the end^^
+u+u!!