CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

something happened today at my secondary school compound when i was coming back from taking the 1119 certificate and walking under the sun.. i met my mum's fren and had a chat wit her about 10 min? after that i started to feel uncomfortable and feel dizzy and said goodbye to her and walk to my mum there, in between i feel not well and reached my mum there, talked abit since there were so many of ppl there.. feel more uncomfortable and asked for sit... sit for awhile and i started to get dizzy more and i don really noe what happen, i knew i was getting dizzy n dizzy and the stomach feel so uncomfortable too, the head getting heavier and heavier, and i heard my mum said my face turned white... and i believe this is worse than after i sit the pirate ship in genting... and my mum found out and she gave me water but its not working and i started struggling? she tried to rub my forehead but it make me feel worse and the more she try to help me, i feel worse.. i was trying to escape from her to help me XD lol.. in between i was asking my mum to bring me home but she don wan, cz she need to fetch students... omg tat time i tot i was gonna faint and die? XD she said my face was white and green and she worried of course.. oh ya tat time i was sitting not standing lol.. after tat the aunties tried to get some sweet for me and i ate the choc wit almond and the raisin? herm not raisin lol.. i sanked down my body and ate the choc and feel better LOL.. clap clap.. after about 10 min i went back to sit and still not stable.. wahaha.. after tat walk to the car and came back home.. ate something and drink a lot of soup..Xd but now i dono y started to feel uncomfortable again.. hahaha.. what a day~ XD anyway thank god i m still alive muahaha... and sorry for that too.. thank you my mama n her fren haha...

0 comments: