CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

muahaha today i did smt which i never do b4 which is surprised my papa by giving him bday celebration~ anyway, initially i was being asked to go out wit frens since they asked me to go out earlier.. but thn today is my dad bday and i was struggling to decline or not? or maybe delay the time? this is bcz there are 3 open houses~ 3!!! at my housing area and one is my dad's fren which is at the balakong area~ and my mum asked me to go T.T my dad fetched me in cyber at about 10 smt? i was thinking to wake up earlier but thn i cnt make it and end up my mum called me and asked me wake up to prepare but i never prepare but switched on the pc and do some editing works.. lol. was taking bath and my mum called and told me dad is coming lol~ prepared immediately and luckily i made it on time, maybe bcz i was being rushed b4 to pack in about 15 min? muahaha~ XD and finally my dad came and brought me home.. he told me we going for open house one at 12 smt, one at around 3? and one more around 6pm? LOL its freaking alot.. and at tat time i struggle more :( and finally i asked my fren to delay the gathering to 1pm and decided to go for 12 pm open house~ but when i reached home i was told they going at 1pm.. tat time i was like, o m g~! shit! how?! XD thn finally i told my mama i going out soon and at first she teasing me but i said i going to buy my dad a bday cake and she said 'oh, buy cake arr.. ok la ok la~ ' XD but i dono how to tel my dad since i promised him tat i m going for 12 pm tat one~ around 1230 they told us they going to eat n i tot ok maybe i can stay for about half hour and go out? but my mama wasnt in T.T after tat my dad asked us to prepare T.T but luckily i told my sis i going out with my frens and she never noe tat i haven tell my dad and she told him.. muahaha~ even though i felt guilty for tat but i can do nth for tat.. i saw my dad's disappointed face :( but he knew my fren was infront my house d so he jz let me go out~ lol..

now is about the gathering LOL... o m g its gonna be a very very long story for this post~ XD okay here goes.. i tot there will be only 3 of us going jusco for movies and lunch but after tat see hun told me there will be 5 of us~ lol.. anyway, its nice to have more ppl lol.. after going to fetch xuan li we went jusco and meet the other 2 infront of the cinema~ watched surrogates~ herm, the movie is not bad though~ after tat we went for a walk and went back home~ lol... oh ya b4 tat we went for lunch and i ate sesame rice ball muahaha~ after sending xuan li back home we went to buy cake for my dad~ we bought cake at King's in tesco, fruit cake with laichi filling~ my papa mama said its nice~ lalala~ oh ya, bought 2 pieces of cakes for see hun cz i owe her bday present LOL... after tat we went home and b4 tat i called my mama asking here where are they and i was told they are coming back home while i reached home.. LOL i was like, waaa, how how how? see hun asked me to go in faster and i think yes i have to do so XD say bb to see hun and i went in~

here start the bday part.. after i went in and i thought of giving my dad the bday cake after he go in the house and without any preparation.. i was rushing tat time and finally done with the candles and after tat i pop out infront of my dad suddenly with da cakes and with the bday song~ lol.. i asked my siblings to sing but none~ i have to do it solo but nvm lar as long as my papa happy LOL.. i can remember his respon like, har, wats going on~ XD XD i think he will never expect tat me, her daughter will buy him a cake and give him a bday celebration.. haha.. hopefully he really felt happy jz now.. anyway, i m having no experience in leading a bday celebration.. my dad blew the candles without making any wish :( but he said nvm lar lol.. thn i helped thm to take pic and of course including all my family members except for me for im the one holding the camera.. bcz i know its been so long we never take family pic.. my dad cut the cake and eat.. haha.. i asked nice or not he said nice.. my mama oso.. hahahaXD oh ya the reason y i bought fruit cake its bcz i think my dad dont really like chocolate and those 'kao kao' flavour things.. lol.. and i think i made a right choice muahaha~ but i see my mama jealous lehh~ haha but she gonna have a great time next year if i can really make it~ god bless me.. so conclusion i m happy for seeing my papa n my mama enjoyed.. hahahaha~ anyway, hereby to wish my papa stay healthy forever~ stay younger too~ hahaXD oh ya, about the candles, i told the worker my to give me candles for 51 years old and she gave me 42 T.T i never notice bout tat and i found out in the car on the way back home.. aihh.. reckless.. but i told my papa the worker did mistake and again he said nvm lol~ stay happy forever too.. hahaha...
kk tats all for my one day story telling, it took me about half hour~ lol...
have a nice day~^^

0 comments: