CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

wth~

received my father's call just now.. he talked to me going to be like the way scolding people way.. first he asked the amount of money i used to buy books and i listed to him but he said, ' u never count all one a ?!!!' and i replied, 'i got but i didnt total up and he say ok ok with unhappy way of course.. after that, he asked me about the cable plug to speaker, asked whether did i took it.. of course i am not, but to make sure, i refresh again my mind and looked around, no, when i brought all the things in hostel, i didnt take it.. and he answered me and i think its scolding me that, 'u never take one meh?!? u use alrd put at where?? use things don put back properly one a!!!!' walao...!! it more to be the knife cut into my heart, it hurted okay.. seriously it does... quite a time not staying at home and the call to me is like that without knowing the truth.. wth.. i i told him back that i am not but he never trust me.. so, he just end my call.. shit u noe.. wth!!!!!!!!!!!!! no people do so to me like this before, never ever.. especially it come to my parents.. so, he end call and continue find.. after awhile i called my sister since she staying the same room with me at home and i guess she knew the things i took.. and i told her its a brown colour cable and she said my father is looking for a black cable that plug to the backside of dvd player.. i not even know that ok.. and we end call.. after awhile, my sis called back and informed me that the cable was found in the living room which he is the one keeping.. mh... aikzzz.. i really so damn angry but of course, hurted and sad.. and so, i cried loo.. swt.. it made me so uncomfortable ok!!! bla~~ and then, it stopped.. after that, my mum called, again, to inform me that the cable was found.. see, don even dare to call me back... honestly, i think my father never appologize to me.... sorry if i m mistaken.. bla~~ so, i cried again.. wth-.-'' now still in a not really stable mode... aikzzzz... anyway, i am a human, and i m ur daughter... whatever... unstable~~

2 comments:

L.Chew said...

walao... is that necessary to put the font until so tiny? -.-'

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

wahaha~~ so that ppl lazy to read maaaa:D