CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

kajang satay trip~~ lolz

whoa~ i went back to kajang - my home just now.. lolz.. by the reason my friends wanna try the satay there.. my mum asked me to stay back yet i declined cz i bring nothing go back home lerr.. especially laptop, i live without laptop.. wahaha~

so, we started our journey at about 7pm, i thought i wanna drive but my friend said he wanna so, boh bian lor.. XD but when we reached kajang, its my turn to drive but there was some problem in driving ( si sui zun ) since i have been quite some time din drive.. bla~~ i did asked him to let me drive earlier but he dont.. ish~~

initially we thought to eat first before go to my home to bai nian worr..( but the main purpose is to get ang pau from my mum.. lolz.. ) but when reached the haji samuri there, my friend unable to get into the parking lot, so, they terus go my house.. of course, go my home sure i am the one should drive, right??? XD after awhile and waited my mum back from sending my sister to go tuition, we went to haji samuri there.. sorry mama, i brought nothing so i cant stay back lerr.. sorry...

before go to eat satay, by the reason ling ling cant eat satay, when we saw metro point, they decided to eat there first.. they chose to eat in station kopitiam but finally regret... the food really, o m g... so 'MuCh'... swt.. especially the chicken chop, can be finished in only 3 times.. thank god i didnt eat there.. XD pai seh~~ the next stop will be Haji Samuri Satay....

reached the satay stall, haji samuri, suppose to be a quite big building larr.. anyway, honestly, i never been there before even i stay in kajang almost 5 years.. wakaka~~ they ordered 4 types of satay - chicken ( the only one i eat, but i ate 3 sticks ) , rabbit ( the most expensive one ), venison ( the hard one, lolz.. ) and the last one mutton ( taste better gua, they said, not me... XD ) took some pictures there too.. after that went to night market but its late, 80 percent of the stalls close and gone.. aikzz.. one of them bought the strawberry ice, one bought tau fu fa and one bought the tong sui.. i thought to buy the honeydew ice but my stomach still full even though i ate only 3 sticks of satay.. XD then, i asked to drive back and i can.. lolz.. speed a little bit in the highway, lolz.. but a kancil, if faster, it might fly up.. lolz..

and so, we reached uni at about 10 smt, almost 11.. now i feel so tired.. bla~~ sleepy but still not sleeping.. k, i stop here.. have a nice day yaaa...

0 comments: