CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

kena marah.. aikzz..

lolz.. being scolded by my mum just now.. she keep shooting on me.. fuhhh... luckily i still alive, lolz.. herm, she have been blabling to me for so long, so much things she scolded, from wake up late, whole day online to sleep late.. aikzz.. feel sympathy to my ear lerr.. anyway, i admit that i wake up a bit late due to late to sleep, and i am trying to make it earlier.. i sleep late but i try my best to make it earlier to since it's bad for health... however, sometime, i wanna do something or try something, so i get to sleep late, then i was scolded.. if i sleep earlier, no people praise me.. lolz, of course i know what for to praise a people who sleep late.. but, if there is anything getting better, at least say something good larr..

anyway, i found that my mum and dad, they, how to say, they seems to be very 'mengimportantkan' their face one lor.. (broken english, lol..) even though when sometime, we did something correct, they seems like still need to say that again, like, how to say, aikz.. for e.g. mum : go to wash your shoes la, i said it so many times you still don't want to wash, when only you going to wash it. children: i washed it already la..... -.-'' mum : yala, i asked you wash ma, wash already then good la. bla~~ got what i mean?? haha.. i so bad ler backstab my parents here, lolz.. *bad*

and then, i trying to make me wake up early, so, the time i woke up earlier and earlier, but then, maybe, it still a bit late.... they still wanna bla on me, o m g.. swt ok... -.-''' fuhhh... cant they see my improvement, not praising but scolding.. aikzz.. *headache* anyway, i just let it be, listen a bit and then continue to do something, you know what, keep listening those blabling make ears pain lei.. XD kk, thats all la i wanna complain.. XD

btw, i thought wanna help my sister to type her documents but i made her angry cz i used her hp to miss call her bf, and this is not the first time and she warned me before, lolz.. so bad... but then, she just told me that she going to type them her self since she lazy to explain to me because the things messed up.. anyway, feel sympathy to her for her post in the band, the president, speechless.. okay, not going to say anything about herXD

kk.. i stop here.. have a good day.. wahaha~~

0 comments: