CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

my ToDaY....................

yest i late to go to sleep..
so i woke up late this morning..
ha..
after i woke up,
i took the combination of breakfast n lunch..
wahaha..
(donno y today so like the word- combination.. =.=)
thn doin nth at home..
so jz hide in my room..
read yest n today's newspaper..
thn feel like sleepy..
so wan sleep but,
the weather is so hot!!!
donno y recently the weather like abnormal..
so jz listen radio..
anyhow, the music jz like hypnotize me..
but i like to listen music..
music is apart of my life..
haha..
so after tat,
my sis ask me drive..
wakaka..
saja nak main main..
so i go kacau my dad, said i wanna drive..
he din allow..
said he tired..
haha..
thn i go kacau my mama..
my mama resting..
haha..
thn i go start the car..
sitting in the car wit air cond(sot)..
haha...
thn my sis wan me to drive n geg my parents..
i drive n park in front the house..
kesian my mama..
terpaksa keluar accompany me,
cz she worry i will b careless.
haha..
thn i drive lo..
u noe wat,
when i reach the t-junction,
i jz see the right hand side cars but forget about the left hand side's cars..
lolx..
thn,
i saw there is no car in the right hand side,
i straight away go u noe..
lol..
u noe wat, my mama terkejut n terus ask me stop..
cz there was car coming from left there..
i stopped..
but i din change the gear la...
the engine MATI..
terhenti kat tgh jalan..
worrying..
huh..
after tat ok dy..
i noe my mum sure complain it to my dad..
lol..
i noe the akibat..T.T
anyway,
jz take it easy,
i will take this mistake as pengajaran..
haa..
after tat,
i 'fan' my mama to bring us to pasar malam..
my mama say no..
haha..
thn i teruskan..
pakat wit sis..
but no use..
so,
after back home,
my sis lie my dad tat my mama say wanna bring us to pasar malam..
o m g..
so, my papa said ok ok..
o m g..
my dad believed it..
i hampir laugh out..
haha..
thn,
we went to pasar malam..
hopefully the cd seller will come today..
eventually,
thy was there..
thk god..
wahaha..
cz i can buy song cd!!!!
i bought 2 cd..
haha..
happy^^..
after tat, we settled our lunch in a mamak shop..
haha..
now online..
my fren suddenly ask me play game..
sudoku..
i played b4 but i don like..
haha..
my fren teach me the technique..
thn i play.
i thought is the correct way..
but my fren angry..
haha..
cz i asked he to teach me but i jz listen for awhile thn play liao..
sorry ya..
i biasa like this n always geg people..
n my parents always scold me for tat.. haha..
huh...
but after tat, he teach me again..
thx for his patience..
haha..
after tat, i blog..
now..
hhaa..
tats all my day.......
p/s:
i m listening my cd now..
nice^^
hahah





0 comments: