CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

hihi...

hihi..
i hav been so long no update my blog..
cz i playing online game recently..
my fren recommend to me..
quite nice the game..
until i so asyik play the game..
u noe wat, after play the game,
when i prepare to sleep,
my brain full with the way to uplevel,
earn money in the game.. =.=
when the time i woke up but in the sleeping condition,
my brain, too, wit games..
lolx..
my fren said i kena the game virus..
wakaka..
impossible la..
anyway,
finally i hav my own way to settle this problem..
haha..
tat is,
when i going to sleep after play the games,
i listen the song..
about 2,3 songs..
after tat, go to sleep..
haha..
really work u noe?
haha
or maybe jz work onme..
haha..
i dono...
anyway,
now the school holiday coming soon..
n when the june came,
i m going to start my schooling, again..
huh..
the stress will come to me..
so,
wat i should do now is enjoy my holiday..
after tat onli start the school..
haha...
but act, quite boring at home.. T.T
hahaha..

2 comments:

Lisa717 said...

hye gal^^ wondering y u din update ur blog ler..its bcz of you addicted of playing game^^ hehehe..wat game are u playing ler?? mind recommend to me oso?? cz if gt time i will play oso geh..dun worry~ enjoy ur holiday 1st la..its still left few weeks tat u gonna start ur uni life..rite nw play as much as u can..hahaha..

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

haha..
maybe ba..
but going to boring wit it..
haha..
erm, i mplaying the game call -this6
website=http://www.this6.com/city
go see see la..
my name inside is-donasky..
haha..

haha..
cant play tooo much a..
parents will bla on me..
later my eardrum spoil..
wahaha..