CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just now, i called my mum, we have had a great chat, or i can say , a funny one. hahaha. she suddenly speak to me in cantonese, so i spoke cantonese too :P and in the end she lose. hahahaha ><
Btw i think i miss home now, or to be exact, i miss my parents. Even though when the time i back, they will nag me again >< Maybe really quite a long time never back home. suddenly feel like eating the "bao" that my mum bake.

After that my mum suddenly past the phone to dad cz i asked about my dad. Even though the conversation was not long, yet i feel really happy to talk with my dad. He is a serious person but he is a great dad. :)

N last but not least, when i talked about to go for vacation, they said, my mum said, she wanted to go to travel! oversea lol. she said i need to sponsor them to travel when i work. For sure i will :)
She said she wanted to go china. haha. thn america, +++++

No worry it will become true :)

Take care ^^

0 comments: