CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My life in 2012 part 1

Lets talk about my life! :)

Ever since i have changed my mobile, the first thing for my mobile is Port Dickson! 

Half boiled egg my <3

The healthy subway with the superb MUSTARD!! :D

Start working parttime for Pantene. 

Mashed potatoes! I missed the one at The Walk soooooo much! Can I ever have that again? :(

With the groupon, I went to Shogun! 

The foods were mouth watering yum yum!

While working and got bored, I played around with the make ups!

My 2 little angle <3 <3

My Bf niece! so cute ><

Sushi Zanmai my all time favourite! ^^

And the soft shell crabs! *drolls*

Ordered pizza when we get bored with the food at cyberia ><

Bio Essence :)

Last but not least, Snowflake Japanese Combo 2! Loving it and wish to have it again :)

To be continued. teehee

0 comments: