CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hi ya, is me again~
well, its week 10 for my uni now, and next week will be week 11. so far, all the final assignments have been given out to us, waiting us to submit T___T
some on week 11, which is next week, some will be on week 12 and 13, and also 14 if not mistaken..
Gone through a very bz sem, the busiest so far since i have got to this uni.
gonna work really hard after this, of course, now also. relaxing now since today is a friday but its saturday now T__T sighh. time past really fast.

oh ya, about my 21st bday, it never gone up to my expectation, some of my fren, i guess forget to wish me bday. anyway, forget it. jealous of those having a party and have received so many presents from their frens. jealous also those that have so many besties to have celebrated with them. and got a few disappointment from the frens. i have got nothing to say since my situation is quite different compare to others. but thanks to him i can have a happy birthday :) even though i had submission on my bday.

anyway, hope everything to go smoothly and hope i will have the chance to enjoy my holiday to the max :))

Take care.

0 comments: