CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

recently, my room in the cyberia house is so freaking hot tat it actually making me to be so moody ! and making hav no mood to do any assignment or what... i dont know y the room can be soooo HOT! and i hate it! very much @___@ and this thurs, after coming back from my darling house, i feel so uneasy, dont really know whats the feeling, and i tot of going back home but its late d i scare my parents tired d, but i called them, n said i wan to go back maybe the next day, but at the same time keep complaining about the oven room.. lol.. n my dad told my mum he can come to bring me back.. i was so HAPPY at that time!! :D and walk back home and start packing ! :DD they reached and i still keep complaining to them HAHA xD i feel so happy i can go back home lol........ so now i m at my home :) home sweet home! anyway, i never start to do assignment yet omg................ monday hav to pass up 2 , and thurs hav to pass up one.. and week 14 hav to pass up a very very long assignment.. T___T ahh please make my self to do those assignment plzz... anyway, the house is so comfortable! LOL.... going back tomolo i guess.. oh yea, anyway, i got the call to attend the interview at PJCAD.. hmm.. going there on 15th... ok thn.. stop here... hopefully the room will be better after this... *please* lol... see ya! and very very sorry for not updating for so long..... :( forgive me xD

0 comments: