CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

its been a few days for me to be in depress mode and i guess its time for me to totally get rid of it.^^ and ya of course i m better now and sometime manage to laugh from deep inside of the heart, but sometime still cant, it takes time and it will soon totally vanish from me.. hahaha~!
btw, final exam for beta year first sem is coming soooooo near and hopefully i can start study soon so that i wont burn midnight oil again and hopefully my result will be better since my results sucks for the midterm, and again, hopefully i can pass all the subject so that it wont trouble me :( wish me luck then... lol... seriously, even i m still regreting now, i cant really change the reality that i m gonna stay with electronic engineering for another 4 years... i don wanna trouble my parents too, so, hopefully i can do my best and graduate as an engineer... LOL..
anyway, good luck for those gonna sit for exam and those are sitting for exam~ ^^
have a nice nice day^^

0 comments: