CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

holiday random update

it has been a week for my school holiday and what i did and doing are games~~ online chatting~~ music~~ haha! this is what did and doing... lol.. of course, there still some other things for me to do, gathering, only twice and my frens some are having gathering more than 3 times... fuhh.. envy~~ i wish to go out but my fren sometime ffk.. err... what to do, promises will not in my dictionary anymore, never~~ of course, its not bcz of my fren ffk but some other things.. maybe forgotten? or intentionally wanna do tat to me?? who noes.. i was told to noe, and yet, vanished~ oh well, its very kind to me.. hahaha! nvm~~ i am getting use to it~~~ well well, stop babling here.. hahaha! er.. so, there will be less than one week to go for me to get back to my school sweet school.. lol~ swt~ but somehow, i am now worrying about the results.. arhh! think about tat, it make me down for thousand times! herm, i was having a horrible day today.. yea, today~~ being ignored?? being isolated?? hahaha! again, its ok for me~ even though i cnt be as cruel as them, but at least, i can learn! @.@ i don hope to be cruel but i don wan to be treated liek this~T.T whatever~~ so, i hope my holiday will end happily?? haha.. i am going to attend my cousin wedding this sat and i will go back penang~ hoping not much~ i will jz think what i should bring to my new home.. hahaha~~ k.. tats all for my holiday update.. not nice to read actually, somehow, a place for me to release tension.. haha! k, have a nice holiday all my frens~~

0 comments: