CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

malang??

aikzzz.... i don really know what happen to me this few days and of course dono the reason... maybe i thinking of nonsense and predicted wrongly?? wahaha.. anyway, this few days, everything happening surrounding me gone incorrectly... this first incident i can remember is about the room key..! i forgot to bring it out from my room b4 i locked it... b4 tat, i did checked my pocket and i touched syling and i tot there was key.. and yet, isnt, and i realize it after i went back to my room... tat time, i was not panicked, i was calm enough but i was out of idea to get back to my room.. arrr.. oh yea, this happened to me yest if not mistaken... oppps, is the day b4 yest.. and this is not the first time, the first time was some days b4 and i cnt remember y i left the key in my room.. ohh, yea, i was in the 'mabuk condition' after woke up and i tot i brought the key out and i locked the door-.- wth.. and the consequences is being fined..-.- one more thing, the key i borrowed the day b4 yest still with me!!!!!!!!! i guess i will be fined again......... besides that, i pokkai and i got lebam on my leg and its not small-.- lin lin saw it.. lol.. its 'small' T.T and then, today, i got sprained jz now in jhou's room when i was walking down the staircase-.-'''' i wondering how it get sprained and of course, i can feel the movement of the bone again-.- aihhh.... there was somemore incident happened but i cant really remember.. anyway, i do hope that everything wil be ok soon and i hope this is not bcz of the reason i came back from genting-.-.. aihhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good night btw...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

S
C
seo
SEO是目前最新興的廣告曝光方法,SEO搜尋行銷提供了專業的關鍵字排名與SEO搜尋引擎最佳化服務,讓你的網站在SEO排名遙遙領先,歡迎洽詢SEO的專家 ... SEO自然排名 規劃架設seo seo網站 專業關鍵字公司1通電話幫您把網站排名到第1頁、 想要讓自己的網站大量曝光嗎? ...


a383
7

l