CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

depress mode

In a sudden, me myself turned to be so depress... the heart is really pain now.. aikzz.. thought about the course i am taking and what i actually interested on, i dono what to say.. it started to get painful and it make me feel like crying and i dropped some tears.. haha.. some.. anyway, it maybe helped, but only the 1% out of 100%.. i dono how to let goo this feeling.. aikzz.. today, or, the correct one is yesterday, i was acting so weird, and my emotion changed from getting to hate ppl to normal and turned to abnormal.. and now, the depress mode.. i regretting but what to do, procedures needed in changing course and of course, finance.. wth.. what happen to me..! hopefully i will get to cool down soon and continue to hide the regretful back to my heart, in the deepest heart.. bla~ maybe it got its freedom from the deepest place thats why its make my heart to be so painful.. k.. tats all..

0 comments: