CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Life in mmu for the first week.....



Huh….
Even I jz started my study for the first week in mmu,
All so tough n difficult to understand….
I need to pay fully attention during the class n listen to wat lecturer talking about…
If I missed one of it,
Sorry, I wont understand the following stuff…
Huh..
Tat was out from what I have suspected….
So, start from now, I need to study hard n to be hardworking to get a good results in my exam so tat I wont disappoint my parents for wasting so many money on me…..
The only things I worry about is I will be lazy……T.T
Even I have passion to study, but I most probably will stop my plan after I read the books..
Cz study sometimes will b boring…
Right??
N sleepy too..
Anyway, I will try all my best….
Hopefully I achieve my plan……
Hahah….
Good luck to me ba……^^

By the way, I will go back my home tomorrow to take my stuff n settle my financial problems n finally take my LOVELY PILLOW…^^
Hehe…

p/s: I forget to bring my pillow last sundayT.T
missing my pillow..
hehe...

2 comments:

Lisa717 said...

hello~ there..really long time din leave comment to u..since u oso long time din update ur blog..

how are u there?? how ya doing fine ya..dun be so worry of starting ur new life in MMU..though u hardly to understand wat the lecture abt..gv urself some time..u sure absorb wat the lecturer taught u all~

wish u all the best n will pray for ya as wel..

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

haha...
ya a..
long time din update my blog..
cz busy ma...
haha...
em, still ok here lo..
haha...
haha...
need study hard lo..
but dono how la...

haha..
thx thx...